Are you ready to Soar like an Eagle?

 Today on my way to work, I began thinking about how the eagle lives..I began thinking about the pain I've gone through; my past mistakes, my setbacks, and my disappointments, and how they all have made me stronger for this current phase in my life.  So I decided to read about the eagle. I've realized, that I have been  called to SOAR!

Did you know that an Eagle has long life up to 70 years.  It has patience to survive
To live til 70 years, he has to pass through a hard decision. It’s talons works properly til 40 years. After 40 years, it’s talons becomes weak and can’t grab prey. It’s long and sharp beak also becomes bent. It’s thick feathers become stuck to chest due to heavy wings and can’t fly freely.

Then, the Eagle has left only two options: either die or pass through a painful process of the changes, which lasts 5 months.

When Eagle reaches near 40, it’s beak,talon, and feathers becomes weak.

For new life, the eagle makes one hard decision. Eagle flies on top of a mountain and sits on its nest. Then the Eagle strikes its beak against a rock and pull it out.  After that, it waits for new beak to grow. Then it starts plucking out it’s talons. New talons grow back. Then it plucks its old and thick feathers.

Now the painful process is completed, and now the Eagle has to wait 5 month to recover. After that, it can make its move to fly again in the sky, and continue to enjoy new birth. Now it can live 30 years more.
      
So continue to pursue your dreams. Continue to remain patient and survive through the storms, through the distractions, through the delays, and through the  pain of your past.

Let go of the OLD YOU...and enter into that new era of your future, so that you can be like that eagle and SOAR HIGH!

Be Inspired,
~DymeataB. 

1 comment:

  1. Girl, this is good! Didn't realize that all this is in the process of making me for my new life. I'm SOARING!

    Thanks for allowing GOD to use you. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete